Sunday 10 July 2011

A bit of London


What a bugger! I cannot upload any images! As where I am right now (at my Gran’s in Surrey) the internet and computer are far too slow…and therefore I won’t be able to share my London Streetstyle pictures with you just yet! Bear with me J

I had an amazing day filled with seeing so many friends and places.

It started off with an extremely yummy breakfast at The Luxe in London’s East End at Spitalfields. Unfortunately the market isn’t open on Saturdays but I went to visit my old colleague at Whistles and could have got so many things...
Off to the West End for a quick shopping spree - in between my next date - I found this lovely makeup bag at Ted Baker (only picture I can offer you so far, as I got it off the internet!) especially made for Wills and Kate’s Royal Wedding. I just had to have it and it was on sale J
Next stop was Aqua Bar which is a great place to see London from high above on their ultra cool roof top terrace.
Cowshed pedicure at Carnaby– what can I say more – a BLISS!
Antidote just a couple of metres away offer great French food in a beautiful locality- bang in the middle but hidden away!
It was buzzing along the Southbank with an acrobatics show and many nice bars and restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I just realised the link to the Ted Baker makeup bag is wrong. The makeup bag is only £18 and seems only to be sold in the stores and not online anymore!

    ReplyDelete