Saturday 25 June 2011

Alive and kicking

My day so far was pretty healthy and fit. I finally managed to force my way to the gym after a long night’s sleep and several weeks of paying sufficient money and not going. So it was about time! After a hard workout I treated myself with my new Sothys’ relaxing body scrub which smells heavenly of cherry blossom and lotus.

My health conscious start made me go and visit my favourite healthy fast food chain again. Dean & David. There are several around Munich and their healthy and yummy food is spreading all over Germany now as well! They make loads of fresh salads and I had a summer special salad with chicken, strawberries, melon and sunflower seeds which was prepared by a rather hot guy J   ....here’s the salad, unfortunately not the guy:


As I was cycling about in Munich I thought I’ll indulge in some more goodness and therefore stopped at Copacabana, in a side street from Munich’s shopping street Sendlingerstrasse. It’s a really friendly cafe owned by a Brazilian couple offering – of course – Brazilian food and drinks. Here I drank an Acai juice which really energised me. This Brazilian berry is supposed to be the world’s number 1 superfood and antioxidant even though the colour of the drink is rather ... different.



Well guys, I shall be off now to enjoy my Saturday evening with a not quite as healthy drink – a glass of wine together with some friends.

AUF DEUTSCH
Mein Tag war bisher sehr gesund und fit. Ich habs endlich mal wieder geschafft in mein Fitnessstudio zu gehen nach einer erholsamen Nacht und einige Wochen ‚Nicht-gehens‘, obwohl ich genügend dafür bezahle… Es war also mal wieder an der Zeit! Nach meinem harten Workout, habe ich mich mit meinem neuen Sothys entspannenden Körperpeeling verwöhnt, was himmlisch nach Kirschblüten und Lotus riecht.

Mein gesunder Start in den Tag veranlasste mich dann im Anschluss mein liebstes gesundes Fastfood Restaurant aufzusuchen. Dean and David. Es gibt inzwischen einige in München und ihr gesundes und leckeres Essen gibt es anscheinend nun auch in anderen Teilen Deutschlands! Dort gibt es jede Menge frischer Salate, wobei ich heute den Sommer Special hatte - mit Hühnchen, Erdbeeren, Melone und Sonnenblumenkernen. Dies wurde von einem ziemlich heißen Typen vorbereitet J  …hier ist ein Bild meines Salats, leider nicht von dem Typ.

Da ich sowie so mit dem Rad in München unterwegs war, dachte ich mir, dass ich mir noch mehr Gutes tun werde und hielt deswegen bei Copacabana an, in einer Seitenstraße der Sendlinger Straße. Dies ist ein wirklich freundliches Cafe, welches von einem brasilianischen Paar geführt wird. Hier habe ich dann noch ein Acai Saft getrunken. Die brasilianische Beere Acai soll anscheinend Superfood Nummer 1und Alterungsschutzmittel sein, auch wenn die Farbe ein wenig gewöhnungsbedürftig ist.

Also ihr Lieben, ich werde dann mal den restlichen Samstagabend genießen mit einem nicht ganz so gesunden Drink – ein Glas Wein zusammen mit meinen Freunden.

No comments:

Post a Comment