Saturday 13 August 2011

Flea Market & Katie Shillingford



Today there was a flea market at the Olympia Park in Munich. Normally it's a football pitch or used for large open air concerts. My boyf., some friends and me went there to look for a cool little something for our new flat. Of course we didn't find anything for the flat - instead I found a pretty white dress which I had to slip on immediately as it turned out to be a lot warmer than I had expected when we left this morning.

Don't you think those skirts on the first pic are fun?

Next Katie Shellingford. The fashion editor at Dazed & Confused.
I am a big fan of her. (It doesn't really go with the above post but as I'm still struggling with no internet at home. That's why I'll combine the two posts :)

in Gareth Pugh wedding dress




...can't wait in about 2 weeks I'll have internet at home again! I'm sooooo looking forward to read in all peace and quiet all your blogs again and be blogging regularly!!

2 comments:

  1. ich werd die farbkarte suchen, dann kann ich dir die nummer sagen :) falls ich vergiss bitte kurz erinnern. aber ich geb mir mühe ;)

    ReplyDelete